Random: Vacation and alil bit of photography

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, October 31, 2013 with 19 comments
Hello People,

Its been a while, I know. I don't have an excuse for not coming here because i have alot of stuffs written down that i want to put up BUT its just not happening, reasons i wish i know i could explain.

Anyways, I came to inform my Lovely Blog followers of my blogcation (Thats blog-vacation, If @hattylola will let me start coining words) I have alot of things i'm working on and its not really taking me away from writing but its taking me from typing and keeping up with the internet.

However, While i'm away if you want me to post an article you can send me a mail (tomi.akibo@gmail.com) and I'm always putting #DailyExhortations on my facebook page [ https://www.facebook.com/footofthehill ] and you can like the page, so you get regular updates :)

I was in Jos last week and it is a very beautiful place, here are some pictures
from the trip
This is me in journals and Notepads :)

fell in love with this lamp

Let it "fall"

full moon

This way, please :)

Suyaaa

Lights


Yeah, Security -__- 

Wise men that built on the rock

Patriot

I went to see chickens. don't ask

corn field





Lagos from above, God has an amazing view





Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE
Categories: