#ThankfulThurday: 3015

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, January 30, 2014 with 1 comment
Hello people,

Is it just me or Thursday last week was just yesterday? -__- The week has gone fast bah? I think so, I hope we've all been thankful through the week? Can I have a "Whooooop, Its Thankful Thursday again"???

Whoooooooooooop!!!!! This excites me, really :)

Here are the things I am thankful for this week...

1. Jesus ~ God!
2. Isaiah 30:15 Its made me talk less and be peaceful
3. My Parents, please say "Thank you" to them for me here
4. WAFBEC and the ministers.
5. Talk with Seun
6. A.W. Tozer ~ You need to read a book from him
7. That Zara bag, the same one, very faithful :)
8. Journals
9. Black biro
10. Growing book shelf
11. Sammy
12. Healing for my finger
13. Live stream
14. Google

What are you thankful for?


Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE
Categories: