#ThankfulThursday!

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, January 09, 2014 with 9 comments
Hello people,

I missed last week of #ThankfulThursday and it was because I was under the rock (ofcourse not literally -__-) No Internet to do any blog work.

But, Its 2014 and we are back!! Can I hear a whoop?
In my mind *The crowd Whoops away*
The first week of the new year Just ended and I have alot to be thankful already;

1. Wireless Network
2. Piggy Bank. Don't ask x_x
3. Little Journals that fit into anywhere
4. Growing Library
5. Black shoes
6. Money
7. Strangers that give compliments
8. Toyosi
9. Dreams
10. NTC(Nike Training Center)
11. YOU - All of you that read this blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12. The positive comments that cancel out the negative comments I get *side eye*
13. Hair band
14. Tomiwa
15. My music collection!

There you have it, What are you thankful of this week? wanna share? I'm listening :)


Categories: