Day 1: My BestFriend - sss

Posted by Tomi O on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 with 1 comment
 This is a very difficult  question in the sense that i v like a zillion bestfriends...so since i went to different secondary schools i v bestfriends from everyone of ma schls so here we go... 

uju

faith

One of ma childhood bestfriends is 'faith' crazy wakabout girl..we've gone way back from jumping tables durin breaktime in primary sch hmm...lookin bk nw, i js cant help but smile...i knw she loves me she just use to form...lol... Then there is uju that has been my friend from the womb and she taught me how to eat sand (if u are reading this you know u did i v pic proof..lol), altho' distance and time has come between us but the friendship is still there oh did i mention am older by like 4days..hehehe so much for womb friends....
elzom

Tosin ajayi, Elzom we were bestfriends for a while so i guess that counts...as much as i miss those days we were friends i know we can't go back cos everybody done dey form na wah oo...

Then i have Deyo adedoyin, i love this girl to death am sure she does not know how much she contributed to my life and am sure she loves me cos if not she wouldnt v taught all w@ she taught me...and we used to fight alot i remember and we wld not talk for a while then we kiss and make up, she would protect me from uglt boys hehehe, she stood by me wen there was no one...deyo am glad u are part of ma life o, and i really wish we are as close as we used to be then...am still ur bestie oo...btw deyo taught au to wash ma cloths clean...
sope

debby

ene

tochi

Then there is sope oduwole now he is not supposed to b on this list cos he is now considered a  brother rather than a best friend one thing i like about him is d fact that he helps me to talk and say ma mind and doesnt judge me when advisin me..i love you much....i have debbie, ene, tochi...bestest girls these people helpd me discover ma crawziness....ene you especially crazy girl, they all v thei uniqueness and i love em all...
oshin

jombai

nasty

olaitan

grace

id

Then i have yinka oshin, tomi ojelade, nasty adepoju, ene jombai, olaitan adesina, akinsola idowu,  tola yekini, grace oladokun....i love this girls for real, they may not know it oo....

My newest bestfriend is ma cousin luke, ma twin brother, we've bin cousin like forever et all but recently we've got talking and really seen a different side to d side i knew all this while and its really cool i must say...

Phew...so am done, really i neva knew that i had this much peeps as best friends and u guys don't call me???oya berra pick up ur fone na na na and call me..lol...i love u guyz so much plz kip being ma bffs xoxoxx...

P:S: am not sure if i mentioned all my besties o, so if u r not listed you've not bin keepin in touch...