Writer's Blocked???

Posted by Tomi O on Sunday, October 31, 2010 with No comments
This is unfair! That is all i can say about this. But why does this have to happen to every body that writes?

Writer's block is a condition, associated with writing as a profession, in which an author loses the ability to produce new work!

I'm just writing this as a way of encouraging myself because right now i have this and it sucks really cuz you wanna write so bad but you are dry (litrally)...

Since i dont i've inspiration to write i decided to use my disappointment as a blessing...

Thinking hard am gonna likin the 'blocked life of a writer' to life itself.
In life we all have the highs and lows. I've not been on this earth long but i've been long enough to know that there are some times when you get extremely happy, that you might even kiss your dog and other times you are just emmm....i won't say 'sad' lemmi say 'extra low' that you don't even feel like getting out of bed to even take a bath, at this point in my life i dont even feel like getting out of bed.

The question now is what do you do those times? Honestly i was still trying to figure it out the answer a few minutes before i picked up the courage to put something down in my book...

When i picked up my pen to write i had no idea what to write about and i tink someone to me 'make the best out of whatever situation you find yourself' either its when you feel like kissing your dog or when you feel like staying under the covers, make the best of it, use it to your advantage and trust me you will feel so so good about it cos right now i feel good that i turned my BLOCKED situation to emmm....(i dont v the word o) i guess UNBLOCKED!