End of the Year Already????

Posted by Tomi O on Monday, October 18, 2010 with 2 comments
This is past midnight and i can't sleep am just listening to the all the songs on me phone hmm...so what am i gonna do? I just pick up my diary and decide to go down memory lane wow its funny how time flies and its almost the end of the year wow so according to the records of my diary what have i achieved this year so far
1. New year one month fasting
2. Better grades...this is good
3. A broken relationship
4. Fabulous/ lonely single life
5. New lesson: Everything happens for a reason
6. Another lesson: people are in our lives for a reason..just figure it out..
7. Countless Fights with ma parents @ diff times
8. Plan to run away..i did not execute it
9. Lesson: God knows all wat we pass thru..its just to make u stronger don't give up!
10. I started my blog-one of d best decisions v made all year...
11. Lesson: follow your heart
12. Lost a friend...he did not die oo bt we just aint friends animore
13. Started planning for my charity- this is still in d pipeline i hope to do somthin before the end of the year God willing
14. I almost had another Boyfriend at some point
15. Planned the next 7years of my life already!
16. Tried getting closer to God...its working am glad
17. Made alot of new friends this year can't even count...
18. Lost a fone, lost another sim, bought anoda fone
19. Finished my Internship wif ma head up high..
so am gonna stop at 20 dnt wanna bore u...
20. Hanging out with older guyz hmm...am still single tho'
Ok! This is not all but really i myself am beginning to get bored with all of dt...anyways so ma question is what have YOU achieved this year so far???