#ThankfulThursday: Checklists

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, November 06, 2014 with 5 comments
 Hola!

How are you all doing? Its been a while... Thanks for the encouragement in my last post  I really do appreciate it. Its November!!!!! Whoooop!! And whats with the rain these day that only starts when someone is about to go to work?? I'm grateful for the rain oh, but I would be more grateful if it was during the night -__-
Grateful child!!!!!

:) How have you all been doing?
So, This year has been amazing I cannot lie. The growth has been immense although I can't say that I have a hang of everything yet but I have realised to just do today and not worry about tomorrow or yesterday!

What has been going on with me? Here is a list of everything I'm thankful for since the last #ThankfulThursday 

** There are plenty images continue at your own risk :p **

My Younger sis; She was around for a while and *whispers* I had fun while she was around. We did matching hair and there was so much selfies flying around *Phew*
She can pose for africe

Our very own cinema :) 
My hair: I let my hair out before I did the not protective style.


*Unlooking*
See style!! :D

Length check!!!

My Journal: I wrote from to back this year and not just in sections, Its all muddled up but Its a beautiful mess!!! 

See the difference? 
Green tea; It sure does some wonders. 

Don't ask, don't tell! ;p
Serenity: I took a walk round alausa on a saturday morning in October leaving the world i.e putting off my data  behind. Here are some of the images I got that day! 










The legs that walked the path of righteousness!
My Elder Sis; She is getting married!! Yaaay!!! I'm so excited. Its all happening sooo fast! 


S. Dont. Figure :p 

Please steal the time -______-
Sooooo, What are you Thankful for? Lets hear!!! 

:)