#ThankfulThursday: Unhappy

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, November 20, 2014 with 10 comments
Hallo People,

I am torn between being totally honest or following the aww-so-my-life-is-happy-on-the-internet trend. But I have been giving the impression on here lately that nothing is going great with me, but then I don't want to join the band wagon of masking the truth. As much as I am not great great right now, I am not depressed in anyway or sad. Still, I choose vulnerable, I choose to be truthfully about where I am at the moment.

So, In that light.....

I cried last night.

Well, more like sobbed. I can be a cry baby sometimes.

But, I just feel like the universe needs to give me a break. All I see are fingers pointing at me and like everyone is just waiting for me to make a mistake to pounce on me. At work (Most especially -___-). At home. Little things. ... And I am there like....

Can I get a break please??? 
This morning, I came out saw my neighbour and another man engrossed in their talk.. I mumbled my ¨Good Morning¨ and went about my business, only for him to just immediately jump at me 

¨Aunty, e ti le ki wa¨ (Aunty, you cant greet us) *Insert a long sigh here* 

This is someone that I would greet on most mornings and he won't answer me oh, but I still greet the next day. All I wanted to scream was ¨LEAVE ME ALONE¨

Last night, I just laid there in the dark and sobbed and talked to God. He won't let me stay there for too long. I wanted some sort of comfort. I NEEDED some. 

There are many things I am not very happy about at this time but I was reminded that through it ALL, He is always there. 

I am Thankful today for Solace in God. A place where I can just be, no accusations, not talk-down, no talk-at, No reminder, Nothing. Just a loving arm I can rest and be lovingly corrected for my mistakes. 

Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death?
 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[b] neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:35,38-39 NLT

This is Me today! 
I am Thankful today for GOD'S LOVE!!!!!!!!!

Ready to be vulnerable with me? What are you Thankful for through it ALL?  
Categories: