#ThankfulThursday: We Must Praise

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, November 13, 2014 with 6 comments
Yaaay!!! Its another #ThankfulThursday Honestly, I am almost slipping into the i-dont-care place and not feeling very thankful atall - I know some of you will start wondering 'Whats wrong with this one sef?' - but then there is so much up and down going on right now, what can a girl do? 

Praise anyways! 

So, I am going to pull myself away and still say what I am Thankful for this week! 

- My Heart; This week I felt, I craved not just for the physical but for the intangible. It didn't feel superficial and this hasn't exactly happened in a while and I am extremely grateful for it although I tried to write out a few lines in those moments but that didn't quite work well but I am choosing to focus on what worked :D 

- Ever faithful handbag; I have been the one to ALWAYS carry load in my bag, I must be with atleast 2 journals and a book I am reading then my laptop. I used to carry this zara bag till I was begged to let the bag go - Note that the bag was still in good working condition o *side eyes sisters* I have gone through like 2-3 new bags that just couldn't handle me and my load *rme* but recently my sister gave me this cute medium sized bag that is soooo strong and carries all my load... Yes even my laptop (Its a cute one) ;) 


Small but mighty!!

- Books

- My peeps at kontagora; I spent my service year in Niger state and hearing about the bomb blast that happened yesterday, I quickly sent messages to the people I knew there and thankfully they are alright. Its all fun and games till its people you can put a face and a name to. Nigeria, How long? Sigh!!

- Duvet; Living in a small space this has helped so much especially when there are visitors and my tiny bed can't fit us in... In the last 2weeks I have not been alone and I am grateful that this is there to help ease the harshness of the rug on your skin. *phew* 

Immerse Academy: I was part of the first batch of this amazing group of women that went through 30-days in the bit to become better women and to propel us to that which God has called us to be. We had an white glam meet-up which was beyond amazing! - If you want to be part of the next batch please contact me! 

Some ladies during the photoshoot

- FlashPushCards; In the bit of being a better woman and growing to become who God has called me to be, I created these FlashpushCard which I am to put before my eyes to help me and remind me of who I am and not fall back to who I used to be. I am sharing them over at DailyExhortations instagram page (Follow along) and make sure to make yours and share with me... Deal?? :)

I am waiting to see yours!

- Sope; I am always grateful for this one! Always, He is there when I need to rant, he is there when I am on the high... Think lowest low and highest high... From Secondary school till now, he's gone through it with me... Chai!! we deserve a medal!! Now, he is leaving me and going across the atlantic ocean!!! :'( and heeeyys Sope, if you're reading this.. I still insist YOU SHOULD'VE GIVEN ME THAT HOODIE!!!!

So, If you are out there and you are like me that is not exactly in the 'Thankful' mood but we praise regardless here is a song that helped me through though times in the past ''Praise you in the storm'' - Casting crown! 



What are you Thankful for? 
Categories: