Friendship

Posted by Tomi O on Sunday, November 17, 2013 with 3 comments
[source]

Chords.
Broken chords, flawed.
Flawed, you might be - alone
In one accord, we stand.
Harmonic sounds, we produce - together
Memories, we make - I adore.
On our androids, we record.

You fumble, I stumble.
Still, we stand - accord
Unbroken chord
Quick, I listen. Slowly I speak - to you.
That way, we don't crumble.
But we stand - one accord

The word "friend" so easily abused
But, you lend - your hand, I mend - your heart.
We bend the rules, we spend the time
We pretend to laugh - with them
We depend on Us.
Do I dare to say this will never end?

[source]

Please feel free to copy and dedicate to a friend of yours (I'm nice like that ;))

Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE
Categories: , ,