Introducing: ThankfulThursday

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, November 21, 2013 with 4 comments
[source]
A while ago I kept a gratitude journal, which I stopped. I don't even exactly know why I did anyways, How did it work? I would just make a list of the things I am thankful for per day - as much as my small journal could take. I found on here recently and how she did the weekly "Thankful Thursday" and I felt it was about time I revived the attitude of giving thanks. 

This is what I am thankful for this week

1. Earphones 
2. The word
3. Bible study
4. Keke Napep
5. Little Journals that fit anywhere
6. Handbags
7. black flat shoes
8. creative mind
9. Lights
10. Zoom Lens
11. Older friends
12. Biscuit and milk
13. Coding knowledge

These are the things I am thankful for, What are you thankful for this week?

P.S: If you're using a desktop you would notice that i've changed a few alot of things on the blog, still doing alil tweaking here and there to still make it look better. So far what do you think of the new template? Please, Let me know. Thanks

Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE
Categories: