Random: Updates and Thanksgiving

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, September 09, 2014 with 4 comments
Hello Everyone,

How was your weekend?

I know I just had to post this today! There was no way I will go to bed without doing this, I am even typing this without writing down first( I hardly ever do that).

 This past week has been busy and even at the back of my mind I wanted at least to write a ThankfulThursday Post but alas, Work called. So, I am here to pay my debt.

I am very grateful to God, generally for the life that he has given me. 

Sometime in May, I felt the nagging feeling that something was about to change. I didn't know what but I got excited. Now, I feel the need to write about this phase I am going through, although i'm still in the process but I feel that someone will get something out of it. I have not concluded what I will name the series yet, but it is going to be something in line with an under 25 girl living alone in Lagos. Suggestions?

I really just want to share my experience and I think its about the time ( I feel a peace about it already)

I am thankful about the friends I have, Jeez! They are so amazing. 

I am also working on putting together an interview-like thing that will start Mid September (Next week) for young Christians, their faith and their journey through life. So, this is asking if you want to be a part of that please kindly drop me an Email (tomi.akibo@gmail.com) Oh! I don't have a name yet too x_x I will surely think one up before the time is right. Please, do let me know if you don't mind sharing your journey with Christ with the world. Would be expecting!

Grateful for new opportunities

Last week, I went for a training and Gosh! I realised how much I would LOVE to do data analysis. I am so excited about this and the opportunity to learn more, BUT I am discovering that I get bored easily with new things and being careful about it I am containing my excitement and taking it all in little-by-little plus I met this lady during the training and we seem to have alot in common. Name, interest and what not


List of more things I am thankful for;
- New beginnings
- A place that is HOME
- DIY
- Zaron lip pencil
- Nail polish
- Sister T
- New Friends

What are you thankful for?
P.S: I opened my blogger and I see marriage talk everywhere.... Warris happening? *Side eyes* +Atilola Moronfolu (here) and sykik Now let me go and read ;)

Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE