#ThankfulSaturday: Chi-chi

Posted by Tomi O on Saturday, September 13, 2014 with 7 comments
I know x_x

I have been slacking for #ThankfulThursday but honestly I have been really grateful but time and chance happened to sharing -_-

What i'm I thankful for this week?


  1. Friendships
  2. Instagram
  3. Getting things done
  4. Moving forward
  5. Inner weakness revealed 
  6. Growth
What are you grateful for this week? 

soooooo, been a while I posted any pictures I've taken. This bundle of energy is called Chi-chi, she is my elder Sister's dog and she is soooooo troublesome. She's not allowed to roam about the house as she will scatter it and leave it a shadow of itself, but anytime she is let out? see running... 

Its so amazing watching her mannerism in different situations, minus the stress of the care having a dog around is an amazing experience. 

You should see her 'pity me' eyes when you have to lock her in the cage. Epic! I captured one of her playful outside moments.

Can you tell  just how playful she is? 















Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE