20 Random facts about me

Posted by Tomi O on Saturday, October 11, 2014 with 16 comments



I had initially done this on Instagram but it seems like blogsville caught the bug too, so why not? ;) 

Here 20 facts about me;

0.5 Jesus is my love language 
1. I prefer being called my first name 
2. Morounfoluwa, call me that :) 
3. I have a spelling problem. I have to double check spelling or ask my personal encyclopedia +Akib
4. I'm the geek in rubber flat shoes 
5. Forget all the writing oh, I know nada about written English. This one is God!
 6. I work well under pressure 
7. I recently developed short attention span. I have to struggle to finish reading blog articles 
8. I've not been in a bookstore in over 3 months = I've not bought a new book != I've not read a new book, iborrow 
9. I hate ebooks 
10. I have a HUGE CRUSH on @tybello it's not just the hair or the photography, it's the soul.. jeez. I'm sounding creepy already (PLEASE INTRODUCE US) 
11. YEEEE!! Ted dekker! Tyler perry!! It is called intellectual crush for these ones 
12. I talk to myself Waaaay too much 
13. I've day dreamed and had pretend conversations for everything and all scenarios. *pauses for coffee* 
14. Speaking of coffee, I still dont get the point of decaf. Issh 
15. I must write down before I type before it can make any sense to me 
16. I've used only red and black pen since college. 
17. After drinking and over dosing on Garri for as long as I can remember, I recently developed an allergy. Now the garri gives me heart burn. I still drink sha, like a real G. 
18. I love photography. 
19. I enjooy kfc cone ice cream... for the oddest reason x_x 
20. I went through a phase where I didn't wear trousers, use earrings or use alot of make-up. 

Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE
Categories: ,