VLOG: What I am learning!!

Posted by Tomi O on Monday, October 13, 2014 with 7 comments
Sooooooo!!! I did a VLOG!!
buuuut...

The audio is SOOOO CRAPPY!! I bounced it off someone and she convinced me post it. You can tell that I have stalled as I did it about a weekend ago.

x_x

No, Really the audio is sooo crappy.

If you notice I had my camera set-up in the background but I thought about the fact that I didn't have a laptop to work on the video, and I really really wanted to do the video. so, I picked up my phone.

If you do make it to the end though, you really love me! Too much talk, enjoy some of the lessons I am learning in this phase of my life.



Hope you did learn something? By Gods grace, I will do better. Thanks for listening laidat.

Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE
Categories: ,