#ThankfulThursday: "Know Better, Do Better"

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, October 09, 2014 with 9 comments

Hello Everyone, 

How are is your week going? October is a month of growth and a month of doing better not just knowing, but knowing to do better and this has kicked off well. I am absolutely grateful to God for everything he is doing.

Here are some more things I am Thankful for this week.

SOPE and our bond; He called me yesterday and all he had to say was "Are you where you can shout?" and I knew exactly what he was talking about then screamed my head off!!!!! God is goooooooood!!!! 

Skies, sunset, boat ride and a phone to capture the moment; 

Everytime I go to Ikorodu, the skies are different there... the other parts of Lagos una don chop the beautiful sky. Issh! 

The master Artist!!!

Promise kept and new books; I FINALLY got my own copy of when heaven weeps  and now add Frank peretti to the list. I have not gotten the chance to dig into these - I must finish the ones I am reading - buuut just looking at them looking at me makes me glad.

What new book is on your shelf? Or what are you currently reading?

See that? Need I say more?


Uber: Okay, So there is this new cab thingy going on in Lagos called Uber that a friend told me about, so I decided to try it out and boy, I was impressed!! Not just that the app was so cool but also that it was on time and see the ride? :) 
Just download the app here, sign-up with 'mobtomi' you get 3,000 and enjoy your ride. Thank me later. 


See the ride that came to pick me up? ;) 

My fav pair of Jeans; Fits perfectly and ever faithful. Please, say you have that one fav pair -__-

These and more I am grateful for. What are you grateful for?


Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE
Categories: