31 day Reset: Day 1 - Start Here

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 with No comments
Hi People. Been a while, i know x_x
My Sister sent me this link to check it out, it was about "Happy Black Women" and 31 days challenge to reset your life, at that time i was going through a low point in my life and decided to try it out, i had nothing to lose right? So i did and honestly it really helped me put alot of things into perspective, although I've finished i want to share with the world.
...................................................................................................................................................................

Today, we begin. For the next 31 days, you will be working to develop your inner self and create new possibilities for your life. Each day of the program will require you to complete an exercise that will help you get back on track to becoming the happy, healthy, successful person you were meant to be.
To get the most out of this challenge, I suggest you set aside time each day to read the #31DayReset posts, complete the assignments and share your results on your blog or here in the comments. Simply being a passive lurker will not yield quite as powerful a return as being active with your fellow participants! I look forward to your growth this month - just as much as my own.
The following three-part exercise will help to prepare you fully for the month ahead.

Choose a reset Notebook: I bought a book that i'm going to use just for this purpose 

Choose a personal Mantra: I choose 

"The Journey of a 1000 years starts with a step"

"Trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your path - Proverbs 3: 5-6"

"Life: learn it. Live it. love it."

Choose a theme song

Hold me now - Kirk Franklin
Comforter - Cece Winanas
Camouflage - Brandy
Boundless Love
These Songs have helped me in many ways that i cannot explain, especially kirk franklin's songs, it has a way of speaking to your soul *sigh*


If you want to try it out click here
The Experience is totally worth it.

Do come on this journey with me. Thanks 

Love.