31DayReset: Day 14 & 15

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 with No comments
Challenge Day 14: Redesign Your day

To redesign my day I've decided to add 30Mins of Exercising early in the morning between 6:30 - 7:00am, and go to bed earlier everyday, so I can wake up early.

Day 15: Ditch TV for 24hours.

Where I am I don't have a Tv and since I've not been on twitter for a while (that's what takes my time) I really don't have anything to ditch.. The point of the ditching was to create time for you to do other things, I spend that time(The one I get from not tweeting) reading and watching movies, so I would just stick to reading today, no series :D

..................................................................................................................

Jeremiah 32:18 says "You show love to thousands but bring the punishment for the fathers sin into the laps of their children after them......"

We shall not be punished for the sins of our fathers in Jesus name.
Categories: , ,