31DayReset: Day 22

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, August 30, 2012 with 4 comments
Challenge: Start a side hustle

I have been thinking about a side hustle for a while now, and I've chosen an aspect of my "interests" but I want to go and learn more about it first, and I'm making plans for that when am done in this my "village", the come up with a business plan of some sort but I have a name already :D that's a start right??? I can't talk about it now, you know? Don't wanna jinx it, soon! Very soon! I'm super excited!!!

...................................................................................................................

When I came here I just seem to notice the moon more, this place has the best moonlight ever (maybe till I see another better) and its like they are blessed with full moons almost everyday. Its amazing!

So used to the moon here that I can tell the time of the night by what position the moon is from my room :) best part? I don't have to sit outside to enjoy the view.. I just look out my window and its staring back at me. Beautiful!!!!!!!!! ^_^





View From my room
Another View


My best shot of the moon



Thanks  for  stopping by,
Love.