31 Day Reset: Day 9

Posted by Tomi O on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 with 2 comments
Challenge: Do one thing

Your "One thing" must/should meet atleast on of the following criteria:

- Something you've been procrastinating on for a long time

- Something that terrifies you

- Something that Inspires you

The action must be tangible and measurable.

So what did I do today?

When I first did the reset, I bought a new bible as a symbol of my re-dedication but that was 2 Months ago, but today I just really wanted to cook. But errrmmmm *Scratchs head* Okay, I just got back and I don't really have anything at home and I can't have time to go to the market till saturday... So I guess I have to postpone - Again! X_X and I think that's the point for today's challenge, but I guess :(
Categories: , , ,