31DayReset: Day 12 & 13

Posted by Tomi O on Sunday, August 19, 2012 with No comments

Day 12: Craft your ideal life (Narrative)

Hmmmm...... My ideal life, Simple. I wake up 5am everyday, Spend time with God, workout for 30mins or 1hour Max, my Job is not far away from home, so I don't get to "rush" all the time, I work for a big company that pays me well and I can buy myself plenty shoes ;) Every wednesday evening I get to hang out with my girls and just let go of work stress.

Weekends, I pick my camera and walk the streets and take pictures of things that interest me and other saturdays that I'm not working, I'm pampering myself in a spa :D

Occasional visits to different Orphanages. Adopt a kid at some point.

Love and hangout with my family, Love, Read, Have fun, go to church, be a good daughter, friend and sister.

Basically... :D

Day 13: Conduct Your Time Audit
The Assignment is to critically check what you spend your time. 24Hours Time Audit.

7.00 - 7.30am - Devotion
7.30 - 8.00 am - Bath & Breakfast
8.30 - 6.00pm - Work
(Wednesdays) 5- 6pm - Fellowship
6:00 - 6:30pm - Rest & Dinner
6:30 - ..... - Read/ On my laptop/ Movies/ Twitter/ Sleep

This is how I spend my time everyday, I really don't have anything else doing and I'm getting fat X_X

...................................................................................................................

Church today was awesome, you know when you get to church and everything speaks to you? From the bible reading to the choir ministration? That's exactly how I felt. Life has been happening to me, but I can only be thankful to God, because he said he would never put more on me than I can bear. I cried to God on friday/Saturday because it felt like I couldn't go on, I cried to him to give me strength before the end of saturday I did feel it. Although everything isn't "perfect" right now, but I know it would get there and now, more than ever, I trust him and I'm happy about where I am why? Because I know he would make it better.

Romans 8: 35-39

"......... Who shall Separate us from the love of Christ"

".....in all these things we are made more than conqueror through Christ the loved us"

I just hope this would give someone hope as much as it have given me.

In other news, I saw something different in this town today that intrigued me, as we know today is Sallah, on my way to church I saw the muslims in the whole town gather (I didn't get the picture of the crowd) So what intrigued me? The love between them, They don't have denominations or different doctrines, they just gather and pray to their God.

It just got me wondering, is love not all that matters?
I think Christians should emulate this.

Thanks for Stopping by.

Love.

Categories: , ,