31Day Reset: Day 16

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, August 23, 2012 with 2 comments
Challenge: Write out 100 things that make you happy

Yeeaahhh!!!! 100?? That's a whole lot, but thinking about it is making me have a huge grin already. Leggo!!

- Buying a book/ Being in a book store
- Hanging out with family
- Hanging out with .....
- Wedges/Shoes
- Making-Up
- Playing Dress up
- Completing a task
- Ticking everything on my to-do list
- Listening to good music
- Staying alone
- My Blog
- Being able to spend my money
- Sope
- Creative Writing
- Reading
- When things go according to plan
- Praise and Worship
- Reading and understanding the word
- Green
- HighLands
- Mountains
- Red Biro
- Black Biro
- Staying up between 1 and 4am
- The Moon
- Kirk Franklin's Songs
- Bracelets
- Twitter
- Burgers
- Looking Slim x_x
- Dates
- Movies
- Making my "lists"
- Dancing
- The smell of books
- Dresses
- A good working laptop
- Creative Photography

100 Yet??? I'm not even counting
- Making fun of my sisters
- Teasing my dad and Mum
- Reading old journals
- Waterfalls
- Pools - bur I cannot swim x_x
- Trying New things
- Good Internet Connection
- My hair
- Sitting long hours in the toilet.
- Long hot bath
- Saturday "make over"
- BBM
- Photoshoot
- ME, Myself and I
- Arike
- Sleek Cars
- Kisses
- Cuddling
- Sunday afternoon Nap
- Good signal on the fine boy antenna
- Did I say shoes?? Okay!!
- Journalssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!
- Thinking aloud while taking a stroll
- Flat Tummy
- Modern interior Designs
- "Serenre" Cooking
- Being naughty

What number now? You not counting too? Okay lemmie go on

- Love
- People trusting me
- Talking to myself.

*Phew*

- Purple
- Being in Church (New found Joy)
- Smokey Eyes
- Peace and Quiet

I don't think its 100 yet but o boy.. This is hard work oh!!

Thinking about it well, just made me realise that there are a lot of things that make me grin from ear to ear without even knowing it. I'm glad!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Love.
Categories: ,