It feels Good!

Posted by Tomi O on Monday, August 27, 2012 with 2 comments
I did something today and the normal me would get back home from work, curl up in her bed and cry.. But things aint normal anymore, and I'm glad.

I walked back from work a few mins ago (So I could think alil) sitting outside my house and I'm smiling sheepishly to myself really tomilola? I'm so loving this new you!

I must say obeying God feels so good, feels like a weight has been lifted off your shoulder, really for me, it made sense not to do what I did today, but he has been hinting me to do it anyways and todays was the clearest. So I did! I won't say it wasn't hard, but it pays! Now I feel even better than I already felt!


I honestly can't thank God enough for all he has done for me for the past few weeks, I'm still here humble, living everyday and learning even more as the day go by.

All things work together for good for those that love God!!!


P.s: Forgive someone today. It feels good!
Categories: