Day 27

Posted by Tomi O on Monday, September 03, 2012 with 1 comment
Challenge: Revive your Love life.


This is a sensitive issue for me right now. Why? Errmmmm I don't wanna tell. Anyways there is just so much I can do about the "Love life" as it is right now.

So, about reviving? I would say there is nothing left here to revive, we can only hire a pastor to help conduct the funeral service of this love life because its going 6ft under.

P.S: Goodluck to you that would be trying to dig up the remains. I so don't envy you, at the same time we don't know what God can do.

P.P.S: My phone is faulty right now (I just found out) :( So, I may not get to post regularly except when the network on my modem allows. :(( No more bbm, no more blogging *hot tears* Trying to get someone to look at it for me tho', just might be back before you say Blink :D

Thanks for stopping by,

Love!
Categories: