31DayReset: Day 25 & 26

Posted by Tomi O on Sunday, September 02, 2012 with No comments
Day 25; Challenge: Find a Community to support your goals.
Today's exercise requires you to explore different groups that you could join as part of your personal development journey.

This I would love to do, but my own question is where?? Which community?? I've never seen anything like this (I'm sure they exist sha) but as soon as I see, would definitely not let the opportunity pass me by.

Would Probably do some exploring when I get back to lagos!

Or if you know anyone, can you please help a sister?? Thanks *kisses*


Day 26; Challenge: Make a new Friend
The idea is that through your new support groups, you now have new opportunities. The more like-minded people you align yourself with, the less lonely it will be on the road towards reaching your goals.


New Friend? Have I finished being a good friend to the pack I have already?? Issokai! Ok! Seriously I have A LOT of friends, and over the past 3-4weeks I've met new ones, I can't say I'm tired of meeting new people because some of them just end up being super amazing, although I have friends but I still manage to feel lonely most of the time, where are you people? Don't they check on people in your villages??? *rme*

I don't want to have a new friend, I want to have friends that really really care, abi? Is that too much to ask from y'll?? Because I really don't know how to open up to people again (experience) I don't know if that's a good thing or not but one thing I know is somewhere somewhere down there is a heart that cherishes friendship and would love to share that with people that are worth it anytime of the day, just name the place ;)

P.s: I soo want a female bestie, one that is not far away from me, one that can knock sense into me whenever I'm being me( I do that a lot x_x), one that is super spontaneous and will drag my butt outta the house to have clean, legal fun, the adventurous type, one that would cry with me and laugh with me and I promise to always be there for you too :) If this is you and you wanna be my friend plss do get at me *puppy eyes*

...................................................................................................................

Ever been in a position where all hope seems lost, but, you know its not lost and you don't know how you know? You just know! Anyone? *sigh*

Have a lovely Sunday and thanks for stopping by.

Love :* :* :*

Categories: ,