31DayReset: Day 23&24

Posted by Tomi O on Friday, August 31, 2012 with No comments
Day 23 – PLAN YOUR RESET PROJECT

The exercise is to choose one specific area from your life map to make progress on within the next month. This should be from one of the several major areas of your life.

I've decided to focus on my health for the next month. Health is wealth right? The aspects of my health would be

     * Physical
     * Spiritual
     * Emotional
   

Physical Health: This would involve the food i eat, the exercises and generally what i do with my body.
I am gradually cutting red meat out of my daily meals (not like a eat 3 square meals x_x) and trying to replace with goat meat, I hear its d healthiest form of meat *shrugs* plus its sweeter but I don't know where to get it here :( still asking around tho'. I'm also cutting out a lot of carbohydrate, ate rice just once in 3weeks, its a miracle! Its only the garri that doesn't go :/

So, all I plan to eat is, aloooot of fruits and vegetables (bought some today) Oats, Yam, Spaghetti........ Seee? Not a lot of options *sigh* I would make do with this :D mean while I would be on 9jaFoodie's website.

Spiritual: I plan to keep reading my bible and communicating with God, keep reminding my self that knowing him is all a process and it takes time.

Emotional: I'm emotionally stable now tho', my head is clear, so is my heart so, I would fight to keep it that way. I have so much love to give right now, 'm channeling it all to my close friends and family, and the people that need it I guess.

Day 24: Rest, Reflect and comment!

Glad this is almost over, so glad that I'm growing and God is giving me strength to get through the week.

I loved the "Stop Complaining" Challenge, its just reminded me that there is always something to be thankful for, and even when your day is not going so well you can sit back and think of the silver lining in every circumstance.

Starting a side hustle is kinda difficult at this stage, because a lot of things are not in order right now, but hopefully before the end of the year, I would have something concrete! Excited!

Looking forward to a lovely weekend (Not like anything special is happening tho') I would be having fun hanging out with myself as always :D!

Have a lovely weekend.

Thanks for stopping by - Again!
Love, Always.