31 Day Reset: Day 10

Posted by Tomi O on Friday, August 17, 2012 with No comments
Challenge: Today's assignment is to find an accountability partner - someone who can hold you responsible for your own success and progress in pursuing your ideal life.

What is an accountability partner?

  • a friend, family member, co-worker, mentor, coach or someone else you can trust to help you keep a commitment
  • someone on the same path as you or simply willing to help you in your specific journey
  • someone who can help you stay on track toward reaching your goals
  • someone who stands firm and won't let you get away with making excuses or procrastinating
  • someone who will ask you all those difficult questions we tend to avoid
I have 3 Accountability Partners that have been there for me over the years, and i'm sure they wont leave me now. But for this exercise, which is something i feel i need to do on my own with God by my side, i am going to be my own accountability partner. If i don't even learn anything from this challenge, I've learnt to be honest with myself, so God helping me i would be doing the periodic evaluation of my life to measure progress.