31 Day Reset: Day 8

Posted by Tomi O on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 with No comments
Challenge: Rest, Reflect and Comment

Q1. What is the most important thing you learnt about yourself this week?

That I have neglected the things that mean a lot to me and I realise I could be happier by just remembering and being thankful for the things that I have going good for me.

Q2. What has been your favourite exercise so far and what did you like about it?

The Love letter to the future me. The fact that I can envision myself not being a quitter (its a form of motivation) knowing you've gifted yourself for the exercise and waiting for the gift.

3. What exercise did you struggle with the most and why?

Day 4: Identifying the values, it was hard to dig out the stuffs that mattered to me because I had lost sight of most of it and narrowing them down to 10? That was hard

.................................................................................................................
First Week, done. Now I don't have constant internet access anymore, so I to make do with my phone, which means I have to type on my phone too :( So, I would post late.....

I'm really excited about the work-in-progress going on in my life, I suddenly started thinking a lot deeper x_x I'm even scared sef, I shuu nor go and be thinking what I shuu nor think. Issokai. I just keep hoping for the best *Fingers Crossed*

Good Morning People.


Thanks for sticking around.
Categories: , ,