31DayReset: Day 18&19

Posted by Tomi O on Sunday, August 26, 2012 with No comments
Challenge: Rest Reflect and Comment

1. What was the most important thing you learnt about yourself this week?

2. What has been your favourite exercise so far and what did you like about it?

3. Which exercise did you struggle with the most and why?


Ans:

1. I learnt that I don't necessary have to go through this alone (Accountability Partner Challenge) and there are little things that make me happy, I've just not been paying so much attention to it. You would just wonder how much time you have to do other stuff when you just drop your phone or ditch the t.v!

2. Writing out my ideal life. Just picturing it alone made me grin from ear-to-ear, gave me a vision as to what I should be working towards and not wasting time on things that don't matter and it also helps my focus.

3. 100 things that make you happy. The difficult part was thinking about the things, although I know I didn't complete 100 but I'm glad I did that little sef, I realised the little things that made me happy and I didn't realise until I took time to really think about it. :D


Day 19: Challenge; Get Rid of stuffs you don't need.

I keep shouting at home that I don't have cloths EVERYTIME!! When I look into my stuffs I keep wondering where this came from, I'm very attached to MY stuff although when I finished from school, I gave out most of my cloths, I still have more. My plan was when I finish from niger I would take more than half my stuff back home (because I plan to go back to school) then again, in the spirit of decongesting I would give out MOST of my everything that I have here, this gives me 2months to start detaching myself from everything *Hot Tears* This is soooo not easy, but even the bible says "Give it shall be given unto you..." So..... *Insert happy face here*

...................................................................................................................I want to highlight a couple of things I learnt personally this week.

* True strength is from the most high
* Life is meant to be shared, I need others in my life
* Life is all about Love
* Relationships are worth restoring
* Learn to forgive
* Sometimes we need to avoid conflict, sometimes we need to create it, and sometimes we need to resolve it.
* Say "I'm Sorry"
* You are where you are for a purpose, Find it.
* Be aware of God's Presence always, because he never leaves.

Thanks for stopping by,

Love!

Categories: ,