31DayReset: Day 20

Posted by Tomi O on Monday, August 27, 2012 with No comments
Challenge: Remove negative People from your life.

The kind of person I am, I have a default distant-from-negative-people thing going on, most times I would have gone far from the person before I realise sef, which is a good thing I think. All of a sudden it occurred to me that if I keep distancing myself how would I have the opportunity to influence the person positively?
Hmmmmm...... Huge right?
Looking at it from that angle, no one is perfect right? And most times we have alot of negative thoughts ourselves, so instead of just "distancing" myself I would rather filter their energy, try not to get influenced by the negative energy some people expel.
Yeah, too much of everything is not good, and there are some people that are just ALWAYS negative (I know some), those kind of people, instead of totally writing them off, I would pick my conversations with them, definitely nothing personal and once I get the negative vibe from a general conversation, I switch off ( Ask my former boss :x).
Right now, I don't have A LOT of people in my close inner circle life and the ones I have there are hand picked and definitely NOT negative people, I can condone a lil bit of negativity because we gotta be honest we all have some bad energy lurking around somewhere and we need to let it out sometimes however what I can't and would NOT condone is constant, I mean CONSTANT negativity.... If you've not met people like that, I have and they exist and I moved faaaaaaaarr with no regret!!
While I'm moving far from negative people, I would also be working on getting rid of negative thoughts.

P.s: Try and surround yourself with laughter, music and love because what goes in is what comes out.
........................................................................................................................

This I was meditating upon today:

I know the source. The source is right.
I drank. Still not filled.
I reached out. Thin air.
This is the source. Never been more sure.
What am I missing?
Point to the source of the source? Would you? Let me double check.
I drink. Still empty.
I reach out. Can't grasp.
I won't stop. I will get there.
Even if it takes everything.
I will get there.
To the source of the source.
Then I asked myself, do I really feel empty? Or its just one of those times God feels distant?
Something is missing and I can feel it.
Dear God, Fill me. Show me. Make me understand. Help me. Speak to me!

Thanks for stopping by,
Love!!