My Helper

Posted by Tomi O on Friday, September 14, 2012 with 6 comments

Lift up my eyes to the hills -
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the lord,
The maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over me will not slumber;
Indeed, he who watches over me will never slumber nor sleep.

The Lord watches over me -
The Lord is your shade at your right hand;
The sun will not harm me by day, nor the moon by night.

The Lord will keep me from all harm - he will watch over my life;
The Lord will watch over my coming and going both now and evermore.

Psalm 121.

I have been feeling ill for the past few days now, lost my appetite, feel very weak then the constant headaches, I used drugs but the headache won't just go, this Psalm 121 song won't just leave my head still.

Yesterday I wrote "I don't mind falling ill, it only reminds me to depend on him"

Its just a reminder that I don't have any strength of my own and at the end of the day I have to go back to my helper.

The helper never disappoints.
Make God your helper today.


Love!
Tomilola
Categories: