ARIKE || Update

Posted by Tomi O on Friday, September 13, 2013 with 8 comments
Hello People,


This is just a simple update about what i've been up to (well kinda), some people would've noticed that i changed my blog name to "ARIKE" that's because i finally got over my multiple personality disorder  self and chose a name i would like to bear, and its one of my birth names, my Oriki - like the yourba people call it.

Literally ARIKE means; "We see, we care" but namically (Carry ya eyes from the dictionary, its not there) It means "We've seen this one to care for" and since i am looking at the big picture and i don't want to confuse people, i want everything i'm doing under the name ARIKE  :) (Big dreams) x_x

So, what does ARIKE entail?

For now?



My Photography passion and my love for Make-up. I've started all that and i'm keeping up with Gods strength.



Also, for this blog i also want to post more often but i won't jinx it at all, i've seen people on here promise to blog more often and don't follow through. I want to be action and not all talk, that's why i won't exactly share what i've been thinking about. But you will see it as i start getting consistent. AMEN!


That's really not all there is to ARIKE and i pray know that it will gets bigger than i have it visioned in my head. I brag on Gods strength.

P.S: There is also this huge thing - even huger than the huge one i thought was huge - (Okay that's abit dramatic) i am starting to work on by myself and really its kinda scary, can i ask a favour? Pray for me, please.  
Categories: , ,