Introducing: #DailyExhortation

Posted by Tomi O on Saturday, September 21, 2013 with No comments
Hi Everyone,

If you've noticed i started posting 3 times a week ( Mon, Wed and Fri) at noon. I have no special reasons why i chose those days but i know i will keep up.

Anyways, yesterday i decided to start the #DailyExhortation column. This is me bringing a verse(s) of encouragement everyday (as the spirit leads ofcourse) and i was inspired by the word in Hebrews

"But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin" Heb 3:13  

After reading that i knew that i was supposed to do it, why? I have no idea really. I just know i am going to obey blindly. I asked "Can i do this?"

The Bible verse "I can do ALL things through christ that strengthens me" came to me and I hold on to it. I CAN and I WILL.

There is a page dedicated to it already and we start off Tomorrow Sunday, 8:00 am with "I have a Plan"

The #DailyExhortation won't be anything too long.
Just BiBle Verses that encourages, nothing more.

No rambling.

No Me.

Just the Word.

Just the Truth.

Just God.

I hope that the purpose of this according to what God has planned will be fulfilled in Jesus name. Expect it.

God bless you.

Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE
Categories: