All for Love

Posted by Tomi O on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 with 6 comments
I am not eloquent
I am not articulate
I do not understand alot of the principles of English language
...or writing in its entirety
I'm just a girl that just loves to write
I write as it comes - sense and non-sense

Today is one of those days.
My feeling of inadequacy won't stop me or hold me back anymore.
I wrote about how suffering bought simplicity a while ago, 
It was one of my "arranged" attempts to  write about my feelings towards the lover of my soul did for me
for you.

Why did the words feel so inadequate?
what words could i possibly say to best describe this ultimate act of Love?
But today, i will drop my "feeling" of inadequacy and not try to be articulate, poetic or literally sound "right"
Today, i will just do what he expects of me.
speak the truth, from the deepest part of my heart.

Here it goes.

I grew up in the church, Lost.
religiously attending sunday services, Not transformed.
Listening to truth, still speaking trash from my heart.
Listening but not really listening.
I don't  to ask how many of use are/were like that?
I see hands about to go up, but this is his story not ours.




I thought I had found him, so I wasn't looking,
but i also felt empty, so i searched.
thinking what I had was "him" I looked for the more elsewhere
Little did i know that he was more, he is everything I needed.
When you are blind to the truth, you are really blind.

But in my little apartment in a land far away from home - he made me home.
Broken, broken-hearted, hopeless, searching, craving. He found me,
right there in that room, my journey started with him - In him - In me - with me.
In flesh he walked on the earth, so we can live.
bowed, bruised.
humbled, humiliated.
saviour, suffered.
son of man, mocked.
prince of peace, pierced.


Drip! Drip! Drip! goes the blood.
The blood that cleanses my sins - your sins - away and makes you worthy to dwell in his presence.
I am not perfect, I am still a work in progress.
Oh how glorious is what he did for me - for you.
All for Love.

That Love, Unconditional Love, inseparable Love.
Me, You, Redeemed by that blood, all for love.
Let the knowledge of that love pierce through you and draw you, me into his embrace.
If i were not here, if it was just you
He will do it over again, and again and again.
..All for Love!!!!!!!


Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE
Categories: , , ,