Dear Mandela... No not nelson mandela Jor!!!!

Posted by Tomi O on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 with No comments
Dear Mandy,


I know you don’t know that I’ve been using that your hard cover note book -dat one you ‘shared’ during your convocation- to write down notes for my blog and it would soon finish oo..

On ‘our’ way to work tis morning(tobi and i) I was telling her bout the almost-finished-book and how I would get another one which led to her telling me that your younger sis would graduate soon(please keep a book for me)

So one talk led to another which brought about your beautiful-brother as she called him ooo, hearing that my fine-boy antenna (click to knw about fine-boy antenna) came out sharply and I became interested…No! Scratch that…

The thing is that I love to associate myself with fine people, so its not like am looking for him to be my boyfriend ooo..i just want to meet new beautiful people…and I would try my best not to be tempted to put our first meeting here…

I hope I’ve been able to convince you that its totally okay to introduce you beautiful brother to me as my FRIEND…

Your sincerely,

DramaQueen



PS: I still don’t mind an extra copy of the sexy-hard-cover-graduation book oo

PPS: you abandoned me all this while and I forgive you totally from the bottom of my heart…