X-factor Pt2

Posted by Tomi O on Wednesday, September 01, 2010 with No comments
 
I’ve given a post about the x-factor and how it affects us - hanging out with ex and the things it can cause-

So recently I’ve been a victim of the thing my BFF and I like to call 'emotional rollercoaster’- the idea of emotional rollercoaster is simple, just like the regular rollercoaster it goes up and down only this time its your emotions- this rollercoaster is very tricky cos when you are High, you are on a serious High and when you are low you are on a serious low….


So as much as I’ve been hanging out with my ex lately, I had been fighting with my emotions internally cos there had been emotions flying in the air sometimes all I wanted to do was just cuddle with him or smth but I had to constantly remind myself that we were no longer together then, he started the talk of still being in love with me hmmm….there goes the beginning to the emotional battle in my head, I had to start analyzing how the relationship would go if it ever started again:

We get back together then

- First 1-2 weeks, we reminisce about thepast and how things went down and how we can improve

- We would hangout a lot more than we ever did

- Things would be good *everybody tryin to be good*

- After a month its gonna be business as usual *just like old times*

Well I just have the idea at the back of my head that this is how it works, and anyone trying to back to a broken relationship is just going back to get his/her pound of flesh well that’s why things would eventually not work out…so now I ask myself ‘what’s the point of the whole thing???’

I think am just gonna end up going to the only type of bank where only men can deposit and women withdraw!!!



P.S: Someone read my blog and said ‘why did you put my name, so everybody would know wats up with me ba?’

So because of this question I want to stop writing people names on my blog since am getting popular and all *stroking my invisible beards*, and more people are reading my blog hehehehe…