I Think I made an enemy… 8th sept

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, September 16, 2010 with 1 comment
I’ld just go straight to the point cuz really nothing interesting happened on my way from work…


Am standing under my umbrella under this heavy rain trying to protect my hair from the rain waiting endlessly for a bus(been standing for close to an hour) this huge bus (not a moolue) came around and I threw my crème chick out the window and ran to secure myself a seat…I got a sit but we had to sit 5 in a row crap!

The enemy…

We got to a bus stop and this guy and girl enters, I had to stand up for the girl to go inside to get a vacant seat..trying to pull one crème chick that she’s not she was now very slow ‘can’t this girl see that am waiting for her’ came to my mind..first of all that made me angry..

Finally she sits her skinny ass down msshheeewww …ojebi u for sleep for road.. then the guy sits beside me..

Cause of enimity…

The dumb fellow decides to sit down and out his hand behind me, and his hand kept poking me…the already cranky and irritated me I decide to tell him in the most polite and phonetical tone ‘your hand id disturbing me’ and he replies in the razz-est agbero voice I’ve ever heard ‘owo mi disturp e, o de ge danu (my hand is disturbin you, then cut it off)’ when I was about to give him a well deserving reply the guy sitting behind him motioned for me to calm down so out of respect for this guy I withdrew..

Aftermath

I just noticed that the guy was trying to look at my face and probably register it and he had the look that said ‘shey we are in this small town together just don’t let me catch you on the street’ when I noticed that he kept trying to look at my face smart me I just kept looking the other way because I know that when anything happens like this itz only mouth I have…