First time Sucks!!!

Posted by Tomi O on Monday, September 06, 2010 with 4 comments
It was a Friday and I was to meet a guy I had been chatting with for a while now (don’t do that alot) lets call him BD…


When I closed from work @ 5 and since the place was not so far from my office then I thought ‘it can’t hurt right?’ knowing I’ve been posting this guy for like 2-3weeks, then I called and asked for where I would meet him ‘pink-something’(honestly I can’t remember) I was just wondering in my mind ‘why the name pink??’ I sha discarded the ridiculous name and cos really it doesn’t matter to me…

After looking round Lagos (not literally) I finally found the place like play like play it was freaking painted PINK!!! Now I don’t know why the colour is freaking me out….

OMG! I get the weirdest feeling when I was walking into the place ‘I’ve neva walked into an hotel to meet a guy before EVER!!’ as soon as that thought came to my head it felt like something that could be a scene out of a Nigerian movie-

The girl would go see a guy in an hotel and she takes a drink not knowing the drink is poisoned after the first sip she is a dizzy and the next thing she knows, she wakes up naked under a duvet on a bed(like duh..where else?) With rough white bed sheets, feeling all sour trying to remember what happened…SNAP!!!

I quickly pulled myself out of that thought ‘God forbid’ that is not my portion IJN.

He said he was at the bar, but as soon as I walked into the hotel I feel at home why?? Well cos the cloth I wore had the same pattern, colour as the chairs, rugs and curtains OMG! ‘why did I wear this cloth today??? Arrrggghhhh’

Still feeling weird and homely I walked into the bar and there he sat ok! There is nothing so slow motion..ish and butterflies-in-the-tummy about the moment but when I saw him I knew he was him, he ws on the phone when I walked in and motioned for me to have a seat which I did, looking around and the table in front me hmm…Gulder and coke, cigarette, ash tray ok!*no comments* since am on the quest of not judging people cos of their bad habits I did not mind the cigarette(if it was 2 months ago I would have been bothered) ….Now he is off the phone and we exchange greeting and all did the face-to-face introduction then he asked ‘what would you like to drink-we don’t do soft here ’ he added, remembering my JUNE 19 (click to read d experience)experience with alcohol ‘alakoba!’ was all that came to my mind and with my ealiar Nigerian-movie-scene thinking I said ‘nothing’ but he insisted and I decided on juice now to make my imagination run wild the freaking bartender brought it in a glass ‘there is no way am drinking that!’

So all we said has gone into the history books but all I was thinking was lemmi just get the hell out of here cos am freaking late…Really one thing I know for sure is that am so not doing this again as in meeting a guy I just chat with…there is room for exceptions sha...

P.s: I took the juice and it was not poisoned + I think am loving my new life-my getting off facebook-twitter -and only blogging life, btw i noticed while proof reading dt i used alot of 'freaking' words hmm..mayb am becoming a freak *now singing* i can be a freak everyday of every week!!!