….I Wonder….

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 with No comments


Sometime I wonder…
Many times I wonder…
I wonder about many things
I wonder what adam looked like
I wonder why the devil tempted eve
I wonder why eve gave into the temptation
I wonder what exactly goes on in the human body
I wonder how the brain works
I wonder why people are so wicked
I wonder why people are so good
I wonder what the end of the world would look like
I wonder what heaven would look like
I don't wonder what hell looks like
I wonder why there is so much work to be done to get into heaven
I wonder why there is so little to be done to get to hell
I wonder how long eternity would be
I wonder what happens when we sleep
I wonder what I've done to deserve God's blessings
…I wonder…
But sometimes its better not to wonder then again I still wonder..
Don't you??
My conclusion: God is Awesome!!!!