Serial Cheater

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, September 16, 2010 with 3 comments
I’ve always wondered why people cheat? I never knew or had the answers till now..


TILL I MYSELF CHEATED!

Then you ask how can she cheat when she is single? Well it feels like cheating I wld say…

This cycle involves 4 pple me inclusive

There is blueberry which I met in May this year, then there is tweezer that I met about he same time and there id frenzy that I’ve known for close to 5yrs now…

As at the time I met frenzy he was my companion, wow looking back I realize how much of him I miss, there was nothing on my mind I wouldn’t tell him, there was no time I was not hanging out with him, at a time my friend started calling me an addict wow! I never knew I had grown so fond of him to that extent at that point I started getting cautious of what I told him how I told him and when I saw him…it was then that I started cheating now I stop and ask myself why did I cheat on frenzy? Then I realized he was simply just loosing that touch he had 5yrs ago, he is probably becoming old and rusty…

Then I met tweezer who seems to be more homely and much more exciting than frenzy, I instantly fell in love with him the moment we had our first interaction..do you blame me? He was cuter and made me closer to my friends don’t ask how..

Then finally Blueberry he simply had this unique quality that frenzy and tweezer did not have, every time i am with him I feel this feeling of ownership, he is just someone you can get comfy with, express your mind to without a word of complaint and best part about him my friends approve.

But with cheating comes fear, fear of getting caught well so far I’ve not been caught so far all I have is speculations form all 3 of them but no facts…

What causes cheating?

For me when one gets too boring for my liking I move on to the next one till there is a cycle, they all cannot be boring at the same time its against the rules(don’t ask what rules I just know)

But since my blueberry - my blog, frenzy - facebook and tweezer – twitter it doesn’t count for human cheating does it?

So seriously what make people cheat on PEOPLE???
Categories: , ,