Random musing of the day

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, September 07, 2010 with No comments
Yeah i know it was a Monday but this particular Monday was unique; no bus, rough garage, heavier traffic, MORE lousy people, LOUDER horns to crown it all up RAIN...WTF or is it just me?? Maybe not...then now i have a sore throat oh great smth to help me with my day right?


So its a rather odd day even at work...i don’t have anything to do and since in the process of cleansing my thoughts and changing my perspective of many things i’ve stopped facebook-ing and tweeting, am just looking, coughing and reading random blogs to occupy the day till its time to go home jare...am still waiting and coughing.

Yipee its 5 am so excited well maybe not as excited as i’m sounding sha since its 5 and in this alausa bus-stop its so difficult to get a bus without strugling and since an too crème to start pushing i guess i’ll just be patient till its my time...so just like 10mins after waiting my time comes and its not for a bus oo..its for a tuk-tuk as i’ve heard them call it in india films but for u d@ don’t do india movies well i mean ‘keke napep’ and for d older ones u’ll probably know it as ‘keke maruwa’-if you know it as keke maruwa just knw you are OLD #justsaying..anywayz bk to the tuk-tuk, when it was time to pay then this guy i don’t know from adam just says he has paid for me ‘thank you’ was all that could come from my mouth but in my mind a lot of evil thoughts v started brewing and i started thinking of the nasty thing i would tell him if we get to our destination and he starts asking for my number and all trust me the thinking was not so nice but i’ll let it go since he knew better not to even talk to me after his kind gesture btw wat he paid for was just 30bucks so don’t start getting impress-ed...

then again i kept wondering is it compulstory to pay for someone especially when you enter a bus with a familiar person?? Its now becoming a norm!!!

At this point am on a high cos am listening to sign of a victory by r-kelly, who wouldn’t when listening to dt FAB song....wow!!!! SNAP

Ok bk to my musing...Am a single girl now so what does that say to you?? Well it means i am licensed to bring out my antenna that spots cute-fine-looking boys nd trust me it has a better service than ‘hemtihen’ am just saying but today’s signal was not so strong sha due to the fact that every fine boy i saw today had a major no-no there was this one looking very sexy-face, style et all but when he turned to look at me then i saw a red i mean blood shot red-eye...ewwww dt alone spoilt the fine boy he was oozing *smh* (now that am thinking of that eyes i hope they don’t hunt me in my sleep), then this other guy i saw he doesn’t v d looks to make any girl droll et all i was just attracted by his dressing...altho i don’t like pink but it has a way of looking good with a suit since i was analysing him (blame the fact that i was standing and waiting for a bus) i just look down then he has this aladin-genie kinda shoes on and no! Am not kiddin its enough that its pointed then it now looks up into the heavens gosh, i just started looking at the guy in d light of the shoes...thats enough of the fine boy- not-so-fine-boys for the day, then i decided to withdraw my antenna before i get a virus in my sever + i saw this gay-looking guy and am wondering why does every gay-looking guy i’ve ever seen have a BIG head?? Just wondering...

And my day was not wasted cos i learnt something today from a very little boy that does not even know he touched a part of me today hmm...in the cab going home there was this boy selling this –N-20 lemon sweet and he just kept dancing and super hyper active and making it all fun for him btw this was not the first time i’ve seen this particular boy...but today he just touched one place deep in me that if this boy that sells probably not going to school is happy doing what he is doing then who am i? It was a great lesson for me and it reminded me of the bible verse that says

‘whatsoever that your hands findeth to do, do it with all thy might for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave whither thou goest - Ecclesiastics 9:11’

am gonna try my best to be a good chid from now....

So am on the quest to become a good girl with that i did all what mumsi asked me to do and more sef without grumbling... i guess i’ll just keep practicing and they say practice makes perfect-very very soon i hope!!!