Virtual Walls

Posted by Tomi O on Wednesday, September 01, 2010 with 1 comment

I have a lot of things going on in my mind right now and since have not gone back to school wat else is it going to be??? Man ofcourse – am a straight beautiful girl wat do u expect-

The events of the past 2 weeks has just really proven that am a very weird human beign and really I find it hard to even understand myself sometimes *signs* but I still love ME!

Since the break up I had with Mr X (well that’s cos he is really my ex) I’ve been hanging out with another guy for like 2 months now (Mr salty - don’t ask why) but for like 2 weeks now things have been going sour I must confess -reason?? Still a Mystery to me!

But 2 weeks ago I asked for space and we did not talk for a whole week, so in the process of trying to iron out the differences we had (remember we are not officially together) he said I don’t love him as much as he does me, that I should try to open my heart well I did not argue or try to defend myself but everything he said just reminded me that as much as I’ve been trying not to admit it, I think I have this wall of jerico guarding my heart and it takes only me and my believe to shout the se7en hallelujah’s to bring it down…Now this is where the fear comes, the fear of the new environment cos right now am in a comfort zone and its even safer to be behind the great big walls…so what do I do??

I am no relationship expert at all and I don’t have all the answers so I really need suggestions on how to bring down my wall of jerico so I can reciprocate the love I receive from people…
Categories: , ,