#DearGodLoveLetters: Theresa

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 with 1 comment



Dear God,

It's 2014
My flesh wants to whine that (You know what)
My Spirit rejoices and exults in the time it spends worshipping
My worries I cast at Your feet
I honestly don't know how I find them with me again
But I have decided to not tire of dropping them at Your feet because I have come to know that You are caring
I love you
I do.
I thank You
I praise You
I adore You
I bow to You
I had a plan
I really did
In 20 lifetimes I could not have imagined it like You did it
It came with a lot of persecution
But all of it served to bring You glory
Because no man can do the things that You do
You are incomparably generous
I thank You for the Holy Spirit for I could not have taken a step without Him
The most precious thing I have on earth is an intangible
The faith You gave me from the word
You say, in it is overcoming power
That no matter what it is that's scary as a monster that this world brings
That that faith overcomes it
I thank You for grace to believe Your word
For I've met many who don't
Thank You for unconditional love
I have seen much conditional love
I won't settle for what's not Your desire
When I think of February, I see cakes, chocolates, teddies
Excitement and fun
It is good
It just can't compare to the love I have known in You
I don't know how You fill my heart to overflowing
How do You do it?
How do You love me so?
You are a great listener
I know from hours of just praying and talking to you
From just pondering how You love me and my fam

"...grace abounded much more"

Thank You for exceeding grace
Thank You for unspeakable gifts
The heathen have said "our God is God and are still saying
Father, strengthen our hearts and our knees and our hands and our mouths fill up with Your word
Thank You for filling us with virtue overflowing
Thank You for angelic protection
Thanks You for Your strange doings, and how You lead us, guide us & open the door for us.
Thank You for promotion that comes from God
Your blessing adds no sorrow
And I do believe You for much more.

You swore by Yourself
I take You at your word
You will do all You have said to me.
Thank You
Guide me and my steps
I see Your hand
I thank You and I worship
I pray that men will come to know you beyond the pages of the bible

"The letter kills, the Spirit gives life"

By Your grace I will always see the Spirit of the word
I pray that as many as are willing will go beyond arguing doctrine and theology and experience the Spirit of God and what He is doing in this season, I pray that You give them the grace to do so.
I pray that I would always be sensitive to Your Spirit and the promptings of my divine helper
My gift from God
And obedient to Your will
If I had my way, this letter wouldn't end
So till tomorrow Lord, I love You

From Your daughter who loves You
Who has experienced much of Your love overflowing
Theresa