#DearGodLoveLetters: Morounfoluwa

Posted by Tomi O on Friday, February 14, 2014 with 2 comments

Dear God,

Just like everytime I want to pen down my Love for you, I am short of the right words.
Let me start by saying a huge "Thank You" For Loving me.
Loving me out of my sense of worthlessness, Loving me as yours, even when I didn't act like one. You drew me in and showed me you.

Once I asked "Who am I that you are mindful of me?" with the gentleness and authority in your voice you said "You're mine"
Now, I see why you're mindful of me this earthen vessel and I will be forever grateful.

Its not of what i've done because you gave Jesus out of Love from the foundation of the earth. The Love that compels me to Love you in return. The Love that worketh power within me to Love yours.

I can go on and on.

Yahweh.

The Love of my Life.
Yahweh.

My Friend.
Yahweh.

My Father.
Yahweh.

My strength.
Yahweh

My healer.
Yahweh.

My Saviour.
Yahweh.

My All.
Yahweh.

In all.
Yahweh.

First. Last. In between.
Yahweh.

In you I live, in you I breathe, in you I have my being. In this season of Love, I want to shout it out to whoever cares to listen about how much you mean to me.

Thank you foe being the same, Thank you for the Love everyday.

I Love you way beyond what "I Love you" can express.

:* :*

Daughter at the foot of the Hill

'Folu