RE: #DearGodLoveLetters: Adesewa

Posted by Tomi O on Monday, February 17, 2014 with 2 comments
Adesewa wrote her first letter here and decided to write a reply to the reply she got from God. Enjoy :)






Father,

Got Your reply yesterday. You sure are romantic ;) thanks sir. Really do appreciate.
I thought to let You know I have this friend You most definitely know much more than I do. I've thought so much on how to let her know she is loved by You.

Following her being raped by an uncle, she became really loose. And each time she keeps telling me she doesn't like her way of living and she has tried coming to You countless number of times.

Dad, You have shown me so much love and i know You love her even much more, is there a way You can just shut the source of these streams of thought that make her feel any less than You have formed and destined her to be? I know You can 'cos nothing is hard for You to do.
I'll tell her to watch out for Your voice 'cos I am confident You'll speak to her.
Thanks for always being here Dad. You ROCK!!!!

Forever yours.


P.s: We pray that your friend will find her rest and Identity in Jesus! Amen!