#DearGodLoveLetters: Introduction

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, February 06, 2014 with No comments
Don't know why the picture is dull.. :(


Hello People,

I am trying to so something different for Valentine as *coughs* I will be having a Lovely private dinner with *coughs* Someone that I don't know yet -______-

In order not to be a slacker, I want to do something special for us - You know we that are one of many Jesus dates. Lol.

Abi? Is it not good? :)

Oya, If you have a partner you are welcome to submit your entry too. We are nice like that here.

What's this about?

You Love God but don't know exactly how to express it? How about writing a letter to him to make it easier? or you just want to brag on your God? 

Why not write a letter? ;;)

Sooo..... If you want to write a Love letter to God, send in your entry to [tomi.akibo@gmail.com] I have posted this on ALL my social media platforms and the ones I've received are beautiful can't wait to share from next week.

What are you waiting for? Send in your letter and get all mushy with God!! He is Love afterall. 

I'm waiting :) :) 

P.s: Kindly show your interest in the comment section and can the letter be ready latest Saturday? So I can plan it well. 

Thank you!!



Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE

Categories: , ,