#DearGodLoveLetters: Opeyemi

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 with 4 comments


Writing a love letter to my Lord seems like the most difficult task. Not because I doubt my love for Him or His love for me; but thinking of how great His love His to me makes me lack proper adjective to quantify or qualify Him. Because His love for me this unprofitable dust is limitless. 

My entire life has been founded on this indescribable love. His love is greater far than tongues of men can tell, it goes beyond the highest stars, and reaches to the lowest hell. If the entire ocean in the world be filled with ink and the skies become writing pads; to write the love of God, will drain the ocean dry and the writing pad won't contain, though stretched from sky to sky.

In my foolishness, He sought me.

In my hopelessness, He gave me hope.

In my shame, He gave me fame. 

I cant express with words the extent to which He loves me, but in simple terms I want to pledge my love to Him and say that He is the bestest being I ever met or knew. I know with such a great love, He will take me to heaven one day, where I'll boldly show Him the extent to which I love Him.

~ Opeyemi