Sigh of a Prisoner

Posted by Tomi O on Monday, February 03, 2014 with 2 comments
[source]

Searching through, digging through.
Looking out. Looking in.
Still nothing, no one.
Something tugs from within
"I need" it says

I dont hear this often, today, i feel.
Feel the voice as it screams, louder.
Louder at the walls of my once bad ass heart.

Now, it hides behind the voice
Louder than the silent killer.
Can you see them all around.
Giggling, Exchanging pleasantries.
My heart in the midst of it all, hiding.

Loneliness, the engulfing void.
 The silent alley, the deep abyss.
Dark darkness. Deep depth.
Swallows you, half in - half next.
Whole!

Can i see? Can i feel? Can i hear?
I cant. Except for the faint sounds sipping through the bars
In the prison of the silence that holds my heart captive
it shows, it tells.
BUT, i hear a light....



Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE
Categories: , , ,