Soled Out

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 with No comments

Soled out.
Out of my soul.
Vile, dark, numb.
pumping out of the thoughts.
Still dark.
a place only I go.

HE also sees, HE knows, HE goes.
To my soul.
Veil dropped, i see, Sole.

Can you feel my heart beat?
can you hear it wrong?
Can the write be wrong?
or can I wrong the write,
without a tear out?

Clearly, veil dropped.
Wretch, oozing out, I see.
Oh wretched man that I am.
How can I explain in Simpler terms?

'Souled Out' I always screamed
But, the veil is off, I see.
soled out - to self - more like.
Save me?

Save me from the wrong I made write.
Save me from the sole I made soul.
Heal me from the hurt of a sole and make it whole.

Sole; glory in me, glory in us, glory in we.
Sole; gradual internal decay.
Sole, Shiny Exterior.
Sole; Me
Sole; Done.
I pray

Veil dropped.
Sole to soul, I seek.
Soul; not me.
Soul; You. Soul; Them.
Soul; Shiny Interior, Invisible.
Soul; Exterior? Who cares?
Make me Souled out for you!

Have you come to an end of yourself? Have you come to a point where nothing else seems to be working out and you've tried all you could? Click to meet GRACE
Categories: , ,