#DearGodLoveLetters: Damilola

Posted by Tomi O on Sunday, February 09, 2014 with 3 comments
Welcome to our Valentine Special. This is the first of the Letters by Damilola. Enjoy. 



Dear YOU,


Yes YOU...:)


Yahweh Omnipotent Unquestionable.


Oh how proud I am to profess my love to you,
How elated I am to confess it to the world,
You have given me a heart so divine to witness,
You're in me. Always. You are. And me, elated.


Every year, every month, you renew me,
Yes there were ugly times, but you still calm me,
Even the world can't define my expression whenever you show yourself,
I fail you from time to time, but u still stay by me,


You keep re filling me with blessings and joy,
And keep revealing yourself,
You're even still in the process!
Oh how much I love you.


Its beyond this world; my love for you
A word to express it can't be created in ages to come,
Because it keeps growing and keeps changing,
I know because it has been that way for 22 years.


You give me all, I'm so immersed in you,
Even when I don't show appreciation sometimes,
You still live in me.


This year, I want to tell you how much I love you.


#2014 #Valentine'sDay #LetterToYOU.
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!
Kisses..


Love,
Oluwadamilola.